Most people in India look at owning a house with a sense of pride, a lifetime investment, a dream come true and even, a responsibility. However, the real estate juggernaut came to a standstill with the pandemic and the ensuing nationwide lockdown. Yet, the year 2021 has started positively, and this resurgence is predicted to continue – although a bit more cautiously.
Thanks majorly to the governmental reforms and regulations, and a renewed interest in real estate, as we started emerging out of the pandemic crisis, the housing sales picked up the pace right off the bat. While it is true that the entire real estate segment is seeing an upsurge, the mid-segment housing, in particular, is enjoying the most momentum.
And one place that has become a mid-segment real estate hot spot in Ahmedabad is Shilaj.
Shilaj - The Ideal Premium Residential Locality
If you plan to buy a mid-segment residential property in Ahmedabad, the best location would undoubtedly be Shilaj.
Considered as one of the fastest developing residential neighborhoods, Shilaj is a premium locality in the western suburbs of Ahmedabad. It is a well-planned residential area with excellent infrastructure and fast connectivity to the city center. Moreover, it has good internal road connections that increase the value of surrounding areas as well.
As a homeowner, you would look for a property within your budget and one that you would appreciate over a short period. More than 40% of mid-segment properties in Shilaj are in the 40 – 70 lacs budget. Right now, 3 BHK apartments seem to be the most preferred in this segment.
The high-middle class professionals and millennials prefer this neighborhood, and that’s why developers are rushing in to develop properties here. Shilaj is known for its green cover and the nearby lake, which lends scenic beauty to the neighborhood and increases its manifold value.
When you plan on buying a property, you will undoubtedly have a few priorities in mind. Although the budget could play a significant role in your decision, other factors such as the infrastructure, amenities, roads, connectivity, and potential for growth in the future.
- Shilaj is a locality that is a stone’s throw away from Sindhu Bhavan Road. For the uninitiated, this road is the absolute go-to place in all of Ahmedabad. It edges the other areas such as Thaltej, Bodakdev and even south Bopal out in terms of up-market appeal.
- There are upmarket malls, entertainment zones, recreational clubs and retail establishments situated around Shilaj that drive the value up. With the Thaltej Flyover it has now become easier and faster to reach Shilaj from other prominent areas of Ahmedabad.
- Several schools, including DPS Bopal, Anand Niketan Shilaj, and Tulip, are around the vicinity of Shilaj, making it an ideal residential choice.
- The presence of many multi-specialty hospitals like Zydus, Sterling, and Global also adds to the advantage of residing at Shilaj.
- Shilaj also is well-connected by S.P Ring Road, and Ambli Road . Commuters travelling to Bavla, Changodar, Sanathal Circle can enjoy a shorter travel time from Shilaj, as it is well-connected by S.P. Ring Road. Moreover, S.P. Ring Road also provides faster connectivity to nearby cities such as Mehsana, Himmat Nagar and Gandhinagar
If you are looking for the right residential property at Shilaj, Renown is the right choice.
“A lot of thought has gone into choosing the location of Renown. It is strategically located close to reputed schools, hospitals, commercial establishments and convenience stores. Moreover, the plethora of residential facilities and amenities clinch the deal - hands down! The matchless amenities provided by Renown provide complete value for your money.”
The clincher- Renown ticks every box in your ideal property checklist, and looking at all the real estate markets, it seems that the value of properties in Shilaj will only go through the roof in a few years down the line.